Re: TR3A Cold Start w/ether

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A Cold Start w/ether
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:18:19 EDT
Hello Class:

Took Bob's advice and adjusted the choke cable to pull down the jets a lot
more than before. There was no leak from the bowls as suggested by Randall.
The fuel pump was not primed as there is no priming lever. The temperature
this morning in my garage was about  45F. A good tug is now required to get
that cable out to lift the jets.
On the second pull the TR3A, man's best friend, SPRANG TO LIFE W/O A FIX OF
ETHER!
Praise to the class for its great help and insight.

Ray Antoky
59 TR3A BRG
Brooklyn NY

> In a message dated 5/19/02 6:28:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Kinderlehrer@mindspring.com writes:

    Isn't there also a possibility that the choke is raising the cam to
increase