RE: Manifold Studs

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Manifold Studs
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:01:12 -0500
I don't believe this is correct.  Everything I have ever been told, and from
what I have read on ARP website and others is that you should:
first; chase and clean the holes.  Second; well lubricate the studs.  Third;
FINGER tighten the stud only.

Not being an ME, I really don't want to start an argument, but from racing
to street, I've never heard to torque a stud, just the opposite.

Bill