Re: Attention all TR-5 AND TR-250 owners and/or past owners.

To: kmr@pil.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Attention all TR-5 AND TR-250 owners and/or past owners.
From: Divits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:54:17 EDT
why not!

I find your response quite humorous. It's like asking why does the city of
New York offer more then 1 News paper? Each one talks about headlines,
sports, economy, weather and they all have classifieds. Maybe just maybe some
people enjoy the different views or thoughts that are shared in each.
Somepoeple even like the variety of being able visit several different sites
that provide info on topics that interest them...kinda like more the merrier.

Yes, the VTR site is a great site but I don't know how you can say that my
site would overlap that one. On that site I couldn't find a place where 250/5
owners share their "tricks and tips" that would help enhance their 250/5
ownership. Yes, they have a very nice classified section. the only difference
between the two will be that I'll be able to offer a full size picture of the
item not just a small thumbnail. I kinda think that Golf shirts, tee shirts,
hats, art work and the list goes on that are made with or for the TR250/5 is
pretty much specific. Oh...by the way my site doesn't cost $30.00 to join,
I'm doing this for free!

The other site you mention is the TR Registry and I have to say that site
ROCKS...VERY WELL DONE! But I know that there is a lot more info that each
one of these car owners can share with one another. If there is someone out
there currently restoring a 250/5 he might come across several useful "easier
way to do things"  say over a period of a month that he/she would like to
share each one he/she can and it will remain there for people to look for
when they need it not something that would be randomly emailed and
disregarded because it's something that at the moment they are not at in
thier project yet. So again I don't see the overlapping and if there is some
overlapping...who cares!