Re: TR3 10" Brake Shoes

To: Dave Easton <eastonfamily@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 10" Brake Shoes
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 22:52:53 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave:

Get them done at the shop and using the money saved for other parts!
Any decent shop will know which lining to use. The thickness needed
is 3/16".  They will either be glued or riveted.  Mine were attached
using rivets, which I assume yours will be also.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3