Re: Tire size info needed

To: Eric Miller <ebuzz@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Tire size info needed
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 21:18:08 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Eric -

Did you by chance buy "heavy duty" or "high performance" coil springs
for the front?  If you installed those with the original aluminum
spacers above them, that would give you pretty close to an extra 2"
of lift in front.

Some (all?) of the heavy duty springs require you to leave off the
front spacers despite what you see in some parts books, or so I have
been told by Dave at TRF and Ted at TSI.

HTH,
Dan

--
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L 'O' - with a nice shiny rear axle installed!
Brakes partly complete, TR4 OD transmission back together.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U 'O' - in storage.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!