Re: Tire size info needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire size info needed
From: Eric Miller <ebuzz@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 12:37:10 -0700
Thanks for all the replies to my tire size question.  I decided to go with
205/65-15 Yokohamas and had them mounted and balanced last night.  They are
now on the car and they look pretty good.

Now I have another question.  I am almost done with a frame-off restoration
on this car.  The drivetrain is in and the body is back on the frame but
the way it sits now there is quite a bit more of a gap between the top of
the front tire and the fender opening lip than in the back.  I don't think
I put anything back together incorrectly during the suspension rebuild so I
am hoping this is common and it will settle down once I start driving it.
The gap in the front is about two inches more than in the rear.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Eric Miller