Re: Mutual admiration

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mutual admiration
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 01:12:28 +0100
Hi Mike
I think I see a flaw in your plan, you could use a bowser full of petrol
driving round to find enough #.S.D. to pay for a tank full!
I do like the plan as it would work well for me on my cars, all post
decimalisation!

Graham.

Personally, I reckon that petrol prices should be fixed for the life of
the car at the prevailing rate on the day it was first registered. That
would be about 53p a gallon for the Spit, and, what, four-and-six for
the Herald?

ATB
--
Mike