Mutual Admiration

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mutual Admiration
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 20:15:53 +0100
Dear All,

I'd just like to report a recent encounter at a petrol station just up
the road from me.   I was parked at the pump with my new Herald 1200
(top down) when a mint-condition LHD Austin-Healey 3000 drove up to the
pump next to me.   Just as I was about to go over to gawp at his car,
the A-H driver leapt out, headed straight for my Herald, and said, "Now,
THAT'S a nice car!"

ATB
--
Mike
1963 White Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV