re: more on weighing the corners

To: frank@zk3.dec.com
Subject: re: more on weighing the corners
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:47:07 -0700 FILETIME=[586713F0:01C11A0A]
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Douglas,

Most race shops wil corner-weight your car for much less than you'll spend
trying to make something yourself. Plus they will be able to help you get
the setup right the first or second try. No point trying to reinvent the
wheel here....
If you must have your own setup look for a used set from a local SCCA or
circle track racer.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald