weighing the corners

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: weighing the corners
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:35:26 -0400
Hi all,

According to what I've read, it's really really useful when setting up your
suspension, to be able to weigh each corner of the car.  Confirmation is found
in "Grassroots Motorsports" and "Sports Car," which always have ads in the
back selling scales-- at more than my car is worth.

Has anyone ever run across/developed a cheap way to do this?  (Is it possible
to buy a bathroom scale that reads to 600 lb?)
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,