Fw: Portland ABFM Camping

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Portland ABFM Camping
From: <britauto@ihpc.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:37:40 -0700
TeriAnn,

 The people at the gate for drags said that you can just say your with the
ABFM group and they will let you in without paying....driving either a TR3
or a Series Landrover it should be obvious:-)  The easiest would be come in
before the drags start...I believe that the Lotus club has the track until
4:00.  Either way you will be able to get in.  Have fun deciding which
vehicle to bring:-)  We appreciate your dedication to our event...I know
you've been coming for a long time!

Tomorrow I'm off to the Seattle ABFM although the weather forecast is for
rain.... oh well it's still fun!

Cheers,
Bruce