Portland ABFM Camping

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Portland ABFM Camping
From: <britauto@ihpc.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:08:15 -0700
While we are on the topic of the Portland ABFM and camping on site I thought
I'd mention that the venue will change slightly this year.  On Friday
Portland International Raceway scheduled a group doing street legal
drags....so we will be moving the welcome party to a restaurant near by.  If
you want to camp you can in during the day and set up camp....but until
after the drags are done (around 10:00 PM) you won't be able to cross the
track and go into the infield.  This shouldn't be a problem as there are
many spaces to camp west of the car show area.

BTW the Lotus club has the track during the day Friday for one of their
track days.  If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to email me...I'm on
the ABFM committee (maybe I shouldn't say this:-)).

Bruce Harding
68 TR250

PS TeriAnn...you should bring both vehicles!