Re: Rocker Panel Replacement mk1

To: rhendrik@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: Rocker Panel Replacement mk1
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:53:02 -0700 FILETIME=[5D28B460:01C116CD]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If it's the same as a TR 4 it's available from Moss. I replaced the
ones on my 4 but haven't used them yet, I went with the furflex but due to
the way the door closes I won't get a perfect seal. It has not been a
problem yet but I thought I should replace this track incase someone wants
"total originality" somewhere down the line.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4