Re: Lift

To: Ronnie Babbitt <rbtr3a@home.com>
Subject: Re: Lift
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:04:04 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Anyone contemplating a lift should look into the Mohawk products
http://www.mohawklifts.com/ I did a lot of research before I bought.
You will pay more, but that is true of just about all good tools.

Carriage bearings instead of slide blocks. Slide blocks are a no win
situation. If you don't grease them, they wear quickly. If you grease
them, dust and grit accumulate and tear the crap out of the blocks.

Cast fork lift quality steel posts instead of folded sheet steel.

5 year guaranty.

Not affiliated or getting kickbacks. Just a happy customer.

Andy Litkowiak