How to service rear wheel bearings x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: How to service rear wheel bearings x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:10:39 -0400
Listers:

I have a '75 TR6. I'm thinking of repacking/replacing my rear wheel
bearings. Mostly, it's for preventative maintenance, but I'm also
hearing a slight "clicking" sound from the rear left wheel.

Before I get into the books, I'd like to hear from someone who has done
the task and learn if it's a reasonably "doable" procedure and if there
are any pitfalls I might face.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va