RE: TR-6 Commission Plate Restoration

To: "'John Browder'" <browder3@bellsouth.net>, TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 Commission Plate Restoration
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:48:49 -0400
I happened to be in a keyshop this morning and noticed that they were
stamping numbers on a key.  I asked if they had different size numbers.
They do - from 3/16 to 7/16.  Asked if they would do a plate for me and he
said no problem...  As long as I have some document indicating that the
number is correct (ie. title, registration, old plate, etc.)  That might be
a personal decision on his part but makes sense to me.....

Carl