Re: TR4 upper-radiator hose.

Subject: Re: TR4 upper-radiator hose.
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:34:05 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil :

You may be able to "get away with" using a straight upper hose.
However, it will transmit more of the engine's motion to the radiator
than the correct 'pleated' hose, and increase the chances of another
occurence of the exact failure you already have.

Compared to the cost of having the radiator repaired (again), the
correct hose is sure cheap !

Randall