RE: 12v supply

To: "'Ronnie Babbitt'" <rbtr3a@home.com>
Subject: RE: 12v supply
From: January Williams <january@chemeketa.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 11:03:52 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I once bought a transistor / LED clock made for an auto, but every time I
started the car, the voltage drop would reset the time to flashing 12:00.
If you are installing an older radio with mechanical selector buttons it
probably will work OK, but if it has digital components like "memory"
presets, it might reset with any short heavy load like engaging the OD.
good luck, . . .  make sure it's fused
january
TR4A CTC74217LO