Fwd: Wondering -- Sharing Parts with other vehicles

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Wondering -- Sharing Parts with other vehicles
From: BRITCARS1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 19:21:25 EDT
According to Hollander the 75-76 TR6 fuel pump is the same on the following
cars:
68-69 TR250
69-70 GT6 MK II
69-76 TR6
71-73 GT6 MK III
I hope this helps but since it lists a 69 250 I don't know if I trust
Hollander.
Anybody heard of a 69 250? And are all the 6 fuel pumps the same? Hey im a
Spitfire guy.
Later, Bob