RE: Wondering -- Sharing Parts with other vehicles

To: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>, CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: RE: Wondering -- Sharing Parts with other vehicles
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 00:41:12 -0500
Try the ADP-Hollander Interchange Manual.
http://www.hollander-auto-parts.com. They charge $100 for "Classic Search
Manual V"  which is 1200 pages and covers foreign vehicles that were
offered for sale in the USA from 1965-1979. For $800 you can get their
complete 1965-2000 CD ROM which covers foreign and domestic car and truck
models that were sold here.

I've never used them but they do have a good reputation.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com