Re: Question about Radial vs Bias tire on TR3 and TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about Radial vs Bias tire on TR3 and TR4
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:56:13 +1000 FILETIME=[D5E31A00:01C105BE]
Whilst on the tyre subject I have been intrigued by the tyres listed on my
BMIHT Certificate for my TR4.

When I ordered the certificate I was hoping to find out what brand/type of
tyres my TR4 originally had fitted. The certificate merely says (under the
Details of equipment heading) "5.90 tyres".

Any ideas what that means?

On the plus side it turns out that my car is ultra original according to the
cerificate. Even my lack of a heater is correct- this is Australia after
all, its winter and 20 degrees C. :) Roadster weather in the middle of
winter!!!

Regards,
Michael Gajic
63 TR4 CT23641 O