Re:

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Steve Daniels <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 18:13:32 -0700
On Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:25:57 -0600, "Craig Koll"
<ckoll@wyoming.com> wrote:

>I am getting an electrical pop occasinally in my CD player in my TR4. This is
>something that has just started. I have replaced the voltage regulator and
>brushes in the generator. This has helped but I still occasionally still have
>it.Seems to be more frequent when the lights are on. Any ideas where to look
>next?

Your car is rejecting the CD player, much like a body will reject
a transplanted organ with which it doesn't agree.  Your car knows
that a CD player is simply wrong, and is doing all it can to
eject the offending part.

There is nothing you can do.  Surgery is required.

Good luck.