TR3A Control Head Wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Control Head Wiring
From: David Willett & Carol Gray <willgray@region.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 17:44:58 -0400
In the course of cleaning up my control head. I have found that the
wiring at the lower (front) end of the long tube is badly worn and
should be replaced. This will mean pulling the wires out of the tube
and re-inserting another set. Having cautiously tugged at the wires
currently in place, I find they don't seem to show much inclination
to come out of the tube (I have disassembled the control head at the
top). (a) Should I be brave and just give the wires a good pull? And
(b) once (if?) I get them out, how difficult is it going to be to
insert a new set??
  Thank you in advance!
  Dave
--