Re: Competition manual online

To: tedtsimx@q1.net
Subject: Re: Competition manual online
From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 06:11:57 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
HI, Ted.  I visited you site and it's currently under construction, so I
couldn't find the manual for sale.  I also visited a few sites on
International Copyright Laws. There is a provision that allows for
"innocent infringement", but I doubt that I qualify for that. My copy of
the competition manual (which I bought from Vic Brit years ago) does not,
however, give a copyright date. As a matter of fact, no publishing date of
any kind is in the booklet, which makes everything clear as mud. How does
international copyright law apply to this particular instance? I don't
know, and I doubt if anyone is going to tell me for less than $250.00 an
hour. So, until someone tells me that I can't do it, then I'll keep it
online.