Re: Competition manual online

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Competition manual online
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:30:03 -0400
It seems Ken is making a very nice attempt at trying to be of help to the entire
LBC list  of owners and someonebody else is trying to play Perry Mason or NYPD,
and tell him what he can or can't do, move on, read it, use it, and enjoy it. We
need more Ken's with helping ideas, and far less street corner lawyers telling
someone else what to do. Thanks  Ken for your time and consideration of everyone
concerned. If all else fails I will send cigarettes every month where ever they
confine you.   "FT"