Re: Clutch disengagement problem

To: Peter Firla <bombur@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch disengagement problem
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:45:32 -0700
Cc: Triumph messages <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I have a 74 TR6 that had the same problem the sleeve that holds the throw
out bearing on some 74s was undersized and binds on the nose shaft? any how
I took mine out and measured it and it was several thousands undersize I got
the correct size and info from Roadster Factory's tech line

 Philip Schulert