TR4A Wiper Wiring Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Wiper Wiring Question
From: Alvamike@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:31:22 EDT
I have another wiring question on my 4A.  I am reinstalling the switches and
the wiring diagram does not tell me which number to put what color wiring on
the back of the W/wiper switch.  I have the 3 wires located.  The switch has
numbers on the back but the diagram has no numbers.  Does anyone have a
better diagram or possibly a wiper control out with the wires still attached
that could look at them and tell me which numbers get what color?????????

Thanks,
Mike in Morgantown, PA

"Just want to get it running"  (3 years and counting)