TR6 Fuse Box

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <>, 6packlist@mfasco.com
Subject: TR6 Fuse Box
From: mrdr@buckeyeweb.com (The Romagni's)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:02:15 -0400
Fellow Listers,

I have just got my 1974 TR6 out of storage and found more than my usual
number of electrical gremlims. Things like the dash lights didn't work, no
wipers, etc. I've traced the problems to the fuse box. I removed the fuses
and cleaned up the contacts. Everything works ok now, but now I'm thinking
there may be a new fuse box in my future.

Before I call the big 3, I wanted to find out If anyone knew if anyone
makes a fuse box for our cars that takes the new style plastic fuses? I'm
not looking for concurs here, just a better fuse box.

Thanks in advance

Marty Romagni
1974 TR6
Painesville, Ohio