62-ish TR4 frame wanted

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 62-ish TR4 frame wanted
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 01:54:59 -0700
Listers,

I recently saw someone offering a frame on the East Coast. Anyone have
one in the Bay Area/N. Calif., just taking up space?

I'm to the point on my frame-off resto where I need to decide whether to
put a better frame under the old TR4 or try to resolve the post-factory,
unintentional modifications (it's been hit at least 3 times) in my
current solid, but somewhat tweaked one. I've found a 63 that would be
easy to work with, but has a price tag that's pretty scary!

Willing to trade a reasonable amount of cash for a reasonably good
frame. Probably a late 61, 62, 63 or 64 would work.

I figure a second frame would speed up the resto and get the car back on
the road a whole lot sooner! Just a matter of swapping all the rest of
the parts, right?

Drop a note off list please if you want to make a deal!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L

--