Re: Sputtering and a popping

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sputtering and a popping
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:17:26 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Brad, have you checked to make sure your vacuum advance is functioning?  I
know that it is probably a moot point but it can happen, the failure of the
car's timing to advance will cause it to run as you described,  also check
out the weights on the distributor and make sure they still have the little
springs attached to the weights.

Larry