TR4 gas tank

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 gas tank
From: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 07:53:34 -0400
Hello all,

Still cleaning out. Might anyone want a used TR4 gas tank in very good
condition, minor surface rust on bottom, otherwise OK.  I'd like to get $50
+ shipping if that's reasonable. Just want to clear out some of my spare
stuff to make room whilst working on the TR3. Some other TR4 parts still
available.

I'll be at Reynolda House in Winston-Salem for the gathering this Saturday,
could bring the tank if someone local is interested.

Looking for TR3 front fenders and front bumper at a reasonable price if
anyone has or knows of some.

Dick Dell
Raleigh NC
919-848-1782