TR3A side curtain info requested

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A side curtain info requested
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:07:18 -0700
Hi all,

I just picked up a couple of side curtains (thanks Ed) which need both
the fixed and sliding windows. Although buying these pieces from one of
the big three wouldn't break me, I thought I'd take a trip down to the
local TAP Plastics store and see how much it would cost for the raw
materials. But before I do this I need to know the thickness of both
windows. Anyone have a side curtain and dial calipers around who could
take this reading for me? I can probably come up with the right shape
without too much trouble.

Thanks,
Drew

--