Need wiring harness info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need wiring harness info
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:23:43 -0500
Listers,

I just received the "optional" NOS 2-speed wiper motor for my 62 TR4.  It
originally came with the single speed wiper motor.  What I need info on is
where can I buy the wiring harness that would have come with the 2-speed
kit?  When the 2-speed kit was ordered by the dealer it came with a lot of
misc parts including a wiring bundle.  Currently I don't have any idea what
the bundle looked like, how long it was or even how many wires they might
have included in it.  Also I need some information on the 2-speed switch
and the knob.  Such as, what labelling if any did the knob have on it.

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 4/9/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108