Re: Need wiring harness info

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Need wiring harness info
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:54 -0800
     Brad wrote:
I just received the "optional" NOS 2-speed wiper motor for my 62 TR4.  It
originally came with the single speed wiper motor.  What I need info on is
where can I buy the wiring harness that would have come with the 2-speed
kit?  When the 2-speed kit was ordered by the dealer it came with a lot of
misc parts including a wiring bundle.  Currently I don't have any idea what
the bundle looked like, how long it was or even how many wires they might
have included in it.  Also I need some information on the 2-speed switch
and the knob.  Such as, what labelling if any did the knob have on it.
Brad - I'm not sure there would be any difference in the harness, depending
upon the type of switch.  If you can get an original style switch, you
should be able to figure out the rest of it, and even test it on a
workbench with a 12 volt battery to confirm your wiring is correct before
installation.  Good luck.

Ross Vincenti
Triumph-less for the moment