Re: IC for RevCounter (Spitfire?)

To: Michael Syré <syre@parcival.wirtschaft.fh-aachen.de>
Subject: Re: IC for RevCounter (Spitfire?)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:25:58 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Michael,
For several years in the 70's I worked in the Semiconductor division at
TI, involved in final testing of consumer circuits.  Most of the
products that were done to a specific requirement of a customer were
symbolized with the number that they wanted rather than any industry
standard component.  This may be the case here.

However, if you can remove the device, there may be another symbol on
the bottom that is more identifiable.  I still have a number of data
books from that stint and if you can give me some more details on the
packaging and anything else that may help, I can look and see if I can
identify it.

Regards,
Joe

P.S. The 7223 is indeed a data code (week 23 of 1972)

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer