Bosch Platinum Plugs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bosch Platinum Plugs
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 06:51:57 -0400
I replaced my plugs a month ago and talking to the
Western Auto sales man, their data base showed that
the proper Bosch Plug was the Bosch Platin Plug #4217.
These looked much different than plugs I have bought
in the past in that the tip had a white coating rather
than just the exposed metal. I have always trusted this
store so I bought them. The 6 has been running fine
and I will pull one or two of the plugs in another week
or so to see how they look.

Anyone else run these?

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA