Re: TR6 Insurance

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Insurance
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:15:30 -0700
Cc: Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
I too have my Triumph (Spit Mk1) on my Allstate policy.  I elected
against collision, but the 100,300,50 liability, Uninsured motorist,
Medical and Zero Deductible Comprehensive costs me a whopping $177.20
each six months.

I asked my agent how much I'd get if the car were stolen and he said
that if I have pictures showing the condition and receipts to show the
money I have in it, I would be compensated for my investment (which is
now upwards of $16K).  I think I'll get that in writing!!!! 8^)

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. there is no mileage limit and I do enjoy a $43 multiple car
discount.

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer