Re: Might I be allowed to have a voice?

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, terryb@trader-ab.com, LANG@ISIS.mit.edu, thebrinkers@home.com, martyhtc@bigfoot.com, Redrising@aol.com, graphinn@concentric.net, jhavel@eagle.org, bobbol@aol.com, KHoward313@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 2000-Register@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Might I be allowed to have a voice?
From: "Gregory Petrolati" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:30:04 PDT

<LANG@ISIS.mit.edu>,"Mike Brinker" <thebrinkers@home.com>, "Marty"
<martyhtc@bigfoot.com>,"Marc Duval" <Redrising@aol.com>,"Joel Finger"
<graphinn@concentric.net>,"Jerry Havel" <jhavel@eagle.org>, "Bob
Iwan" <bobbol@aol.com>,"Kent Howard" <KHoward313@aol.com>,"Triumphs
List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,"2000- Register" <2000-
Register@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Might I be allowed to have a voice?
>Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:10:28 +0100
>
>What I'd like to know, is would you be interested in hearing about
my final
>stages of restoration? Jonmac says he's willing to continue taking
dictation
>from me - but if no-one's interested, I'll shut up. After all, it's
>something I'm used to because no-one's asked me for me opinion on
anything
>since I rolled of the line in Coventry so long ago.
>I'd like to give you a wink from my four headlights to say
goodnight, but
>some nameless jerk left my battery behind today and I can't even
shout now!

>"Canley Girl"

   You should have words with this Jonmac character... Shame on him!

   Remember babe, "revenge is a dish best served cold..." Preferably
   out on a lonely road in the moors with a bit of sleet in the air.

   Is this any way to treat a  young lady?

   Greenman (from dictation by his human)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)