Re: TR Sounds

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR Sounds
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:58:25 -0400
At 9:08 AM -0500 4/15/99, rtriplett@bjservices.com wrote:
"...because that is illegal in most states to wear headphones while driving
(impared driving, they say)."

I routinely wear earplugs when I drive my car long distances. I get the
little yellow jobs that fit in the ear and don't show. I've found that the
din from the wind, the engine, etc. increase the fatigue. At first I
thought I'd be unable to hear small sounds, but I can hear the turn signals
flashing, so I'm not losing much. Give it a try.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (22 year owner)