RE: Trim Ring Color-TR6

To: "'Martin Secrest'" <msecrest@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Trim Ring Color-TR6
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:00:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
It was one of the big 3 and I want to say that it was TRF.  I had called
them about the rings after I saw them discounted in the Christmas
catalog - I think.  During that conversation, I first learned that mine
were aluminum, not stainless. My front left ring had a ding in it and,
as my kids would say, "I'm trying to make the car perfect".  After that
conversation, however, I elected to stay original with my rings.

Now that I think about the length and content of the conversation, it
had to be TRF. VB only takes orders, and I don't think Moss did a
catalog like I remember.

I haven't heard anything about the aluminum rings since that
conversation in Dec - Jan.

Jack