Re: Engine Rebuild Costs

To: <KTRIUMPH@aol.com>, <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuild Costs
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 06:45:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
If I had to make a guess on your shops estimate of engine overhaul, he has
too be saying this is for 2 engines to be overhauled, one now and one in
lay-away as department store do, surley this is not for one. Find out what
type car he drives, my first guess would be, his gardner drives a new
"Boxer", so a "rolls" seems correct for him.