Re: O-rings needed

To: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Subject: Re: O-rings needed
From: Michael Ferguson <"fergie@ntplx.net"@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:16:12 -0700
Cc: Scions of Lucas <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Six Pack List'" <6packlist@mfasco.com>
I needed a couple of odd sized O-rings some time ago. Went to a local
plumbing supply and he made 'em to order. He had a spool of the rubber
material and some sort of glue or solvent...just dabbed a bit of the
stuff on the ends, held them together for a few seconds and that was it.
Don't remember the price, but seem to recall it was cheap. Oh, they were
used for a non-automotive, non-plumbing application - no heat, no
petroleum products nearby - but they were under a bit of tension and
years later, they were still in place. May be worth a shot. Good luck.

--
Michael Ferguson