O-rings needed

To: Scions of Lucas <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: O-rings needed
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:02:09 -0500
Cc: "'Six Pack List'" <6packlist@mfasco.com>
Listers;
   Anyone have a source for the rubber O-rings that go to the traveler
wheels on a TR6 seat slide? It's a long story that involves shipwright's
disease. The big three have no listing and I have exhausted my local
parts/heavy equipment suppliers. The dimensions of these are 15/16" OD.;
9/16" ID.; and they are 3/16" thickness. I am aware of Metro Moulded
Parts in MN. as well as Steele Rubber Products but have never used
either one. I cringe at the thought of paying for tooling for 16
O-rings! Has anyone had this dilemma?
Thanks in advance to all who respond.
Tim Hutchisen
CC57787L 1971 TR-6