Re: Electrical Problems

To: "Hansen, Hans C, III (Red), GLSVC" <rhansen@att.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Problems
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:45:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hans,
One of the major malfunctions with Lucas Electrical systems is corrosion at
the grounding wire and the hot lead into each lamp.  But in your case I
would look for corrosion at the back of my switch.  A little work with an
emery cloth will take care of the problem, because it doesn't take much to
sever your connection.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas