Re: spare parts

Subject: Re: spare parts
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:48:22 -0700
Cc: triumph listing <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ken Gillanders at British Frame and Engine says that the Cummins belt
can be installed  without jacking up the engine, since it is thin and
flexible enough to slip through the gap.  However, I don't own a TR4/A,
so I can't say for sure this works.  It sure is easier to install on a
TR3A, though.

Randall