Re: spare parts

To: John Vandermeulen <vandermeulen@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: spare parts
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:47:00 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumph listing <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I think the cars are pretty dependable, relatively speaking.  I've never
had to change anything major on a trip, but I could imagine a spare water
pump and fuel pump would be handy to have along.  Also the major coolant
hoses.  Electrically, a spare set of points is usually recommended,
although I've never had problems myself.

John Paul Middlesworth
1966 TR4A