RE: TR3 Frame painting

To: "'Ron Kilgour'" <Ron_Kilgour@bc.sympatico.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Frame painting
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:53:57 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ron,

I painted my TR3B frame with POR-15 and am very happy with the result. It
went on really easy (I prepped everything using their Metal Prep first --
basically phosphoric acid) and came out looking fantastic. I certainly
recommend it, although I've also heard good things about a few of the other
ones out there as well. You can get it via http://www.por15.com . One thing
about POR-15 is they say the color can fade over time with prolonged
exposure to sunlight --- but hopefully that won't be happening much to our
frames!

No financial connection, etc...

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire