RE: Back from cruising (No LBC)

To: dterrick@pangea.ca
Subject: RE: Back from cruising (No LBC)
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:08:46 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Careful, Dave, or we'll drag the Brits on the list in on this, and THEN
we'll see some gas prices after accounting for exchange (I, too got your
$2.08 in USD, but that was for regular - how about another dime per litre
for premium?). I prefer to think of my mileage as 'tankfuls per season', and
as the price of getting more real motoring fun than in a Boxster or other
'soul-less' modern sports car. BTW - Ottawa is nearly snow-free - just a
couple good rains away from another season in the 6 and 3A! Cheers, JD.