Re: Back from cruising (No LBC)

Subject: Re: Back from cruising (No LBC)
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:48:18 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
...and here in sunny Winterpeg (we've had 15 inches (40 cm) of wet, thick,
spring mountain like snow, starting on April 1.  NO FOOLING.  Gas went up
from .499/l to .549/l.  In 'merican that's $2.08 per US gallon cdn.
Adjusted for currency, that's $.39 US per US gallon.  Bastards!  Lest you
think different, we don;t make an extra 50% in income to cover the exchange,
so imagine paying $2.08/usg AFTER paying 26-56% income tax.

((of course, non of this matters as my GT6 sits quietly under snow, still
attempting the spontaneous parts regeneration Andy M refers to, awaiting the
day when I can afford to pay a bodyman to fix the hood I replaced after the
race incident.  The Honda, FWIW, uses no gas at all (36 mpg city), and - get
this - LEAKS NOTHING AT ALL!!!! BWAHAAHAAHAAHHAA

Dave T
Winterpeg.
PS how Was Xmas, oops, I mean Easter (wow what a short summer we had)