Back from cruising (No LBC)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Back from cruising (No LBC)
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 07:58:07 -0700
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Well, got back Sunday from "The 7 Day Caribbean Cruise".  FANTASTIC!! The
lottery lifestyle is definitely for me, but what the heck happened??  When
I left, gas was about $1.30 a gallon (regular, USA) After I returned it is
now $!.60 a gallon and rising!!  Sheese, all hell breaks loose when I leave
:-).  Only saw one LBC, and alas, although it did have a Triumph engine in
it, it was a rubber bumper MG Midget (on the Cayman Islands).
And of course, she said YES. . .I have to shamely admit though, I really
didn't think of Tiumph's, LBC, cars or much of anything but what a great
time I was having all the while. . .
But It's good to be back (I keep telling my self over and over ;-})